D Day Museum Coupons
D Day Museum is now known as National World War II museum and contains artifacts and information about the World War II. If educational institutes want to provide education to their children about World War II; they should obtain D Day Museum Coupons and visit the museum. D Day Museum Coupons will help the institute save money while their students will gain education.
Following is the information about the general admission passes of the museum:
- Seniors pay $4 less, children, students with ID cards and military personnel with ID cards pay half of the general admission ticket price paid by adults.
- With extra $5 adults can get an extra day and for the same purpose seniors and children have to pay only $4.
- Seniors, students with ID cards, military personnel in uniform and children pay $2 less military personnel with ID cars pay $1 less and children below the age of 5 pay $3 less than adults for Theater.
- Seniors pay $5 less, children, students with ID cards and military personnel with ID cards pay $11 less than adults for a combo package of museum and theater.
- World War two veterans pay nothing for museum entry and theater, military personnel in uniform and children below 5 years of age visit the museum for free.
- Groups of more than 15 members can get various discounts on general admission of the museum and theater.
- Members save more than any one else does and they are forwarded various benefits as they help in keeping the museum free for veterans of WW2.
D Day Museum
The museum is located in New Orleans, Louisiana and was publicly visit able during the year 2000.